What should I do if the car's ABS system malfunctions?
1、 What is the reason for the malfunction of the automotive ABS system?
1. The emergency braking of the car resulted in the tire being locked.
When our voltage is too low during driving, it can cause the tires to be locked and cause ABS system malfunction.
2. There is a problem with the tire itself.
If the specifications of the tires do not meet our car's requirements, it can also have a significant impact on the ABS system, which may result in abnormal tire pressure and cause ABS system malfunction.
3. The ABS system light has encountered an error.
When there is a problem with the wiring of our ABS warning light, there may be a malfunction, or it may be due to insufficient brake fluid or a problem with our sensors.
4. The sensor is contaminated and cannot be used correctly.
Due to the sensor being located on our tires, it is highly likely to be covered by pollutants during driving, leading to sensor failure and ABS system malfunction.
2、 How to deal with the problem of ABS system malfunction in automobiles?
1. Ensure the cleanliness of the wheels and sensors.
Drivers should regularly check and clean our tires and sensors to prevent severe wheel wear or the sensors being blocked by pollutants and unable to function properly.
2. Check if the brake fluid reaches the specified capacity.
When there is a problem, drivers should first check if our brake fluid is insufficient, and if so, add it in a timely manner to prevent it from affecting our personal safety.
3. Check if the battery level is low and if there are any issues with the circuit.
Sometimes our ABS system may experience poor contact or low battery power. Once a problem is found, we should promptly charge the battery or have a professional mechanic repair the circuit.
4. Check if the ABS light is on incorrectly.
When driver friends discover that the ABS light is on incorrectly, there is no need to panic. Just take the car to the repair shop and ask a professional to repair it.
5. Check if there is a problem with the parking brake.
The parking brake and ABS brake are closely related, and if the driver is careless and does not fully release the parking brake, it may also cause the car's ABS system to malfunction.
May Day holiday arrangements
Photos of the 2018 year-end group visit
NTT, QKL Ford to negotiate with our company
Picture of the meeting on March 9, 2019